Thursday, October 7, 2010

TRAVEL EXPERIENCES !

One of my favorite thing to do is traveling when I have free time. I have visited several countries in the world  and every one  is different from the other, like the architecture, culture and food.
     I have been to England, Scotland, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Hawaii, Colombia, Panama, Lichtenstein, Canada, Bahamas, Switzerland, Austria, Luxemburg, Mexico and Italy. Of all of them the one the took my breath away was Venice Italy, the city is unique and  people are very friendly and kind.

                                   LONDON ENGLAND

Buckinghan Palace

GERMANY
NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE

BRUSSELS BELGIUM

PARIS EIFFEL TOWER

LLORET DEL MAR SPAIN

HONOLULU WAIKIKI BEACH

BOGOTA COLOMBIA

PANAMA CITY

LUCERNE SWITZERLAND

EDINBOROUGH SCOTLAND

VIENNA AUSTRIA

 VADUZ LICHTENSTEIN  
That smallest country in the world

VICTORIA CANADA

ATLANTIS RESORT BAHAMAS

TIJUANA MEXICO

 LUXEMBURG


VENICE ITALY
A unique city with streets of water
Hope you like my pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment