Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Three thing I must do before I die!

                                       Taj Mahal India


I woul love to go to Agra India to the Taj  Mahal, because of it's unique arquitecture. Also it is one of the Seven Wonders of the world.
      I have heard many intersting and good thing about the building, the city, the culture and how nice  people are  and India.


                                                         Pope Benedict XVI

I would love to meet Pope Benedict XVI because he is one of the most famous people in the world. All catholic people around the world look  up to him as the primary religious leader for the church.

     I will ask him what is the most unique country he has visited. 

                                
                                Learn to ride a motorcycle


I would love to learn how ride a motorcycle because i think is adventurous and exciting.

     I will ride my motorcycle down highway 1 along the California beaches to see the panomamic views.
    
    



    
    

22 comments:

  1. very interesting choices. you chose good pictures and a good writing length for each choice. you followed the directions well for this activity. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you dreams are perfect. I want to buy a motorbike ,too. It makes me handsome. I find you like the palace in India. It is good, but i hope if you have chance, i want invite you to see my country-China.In Beijing, the famous is forbidden city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope vivste first picture because i like this place it has many thing

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like traveling all the world, so I wanna go to Agra India too. Although, I really don't know Pope Benedict XVI who he is, he surely is a famouse person in your country, so I hope you can meet him. Obviousely, driving a bike is not as safe as driving a car, so I feel you may be driving the car is more safe. Thanks your job. And best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmm
    good job I compliment u so match
    really really Taj Mahal is very amazining !
    have you ever try to ride the motorcycle by one tire !!
    it's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice choices, and the third one, I can tech you how to ride a motorcycle, ofcourse if I had one here :(!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooooooooooow your dreams is nice I will visit India becuase it has nice wather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you first dream is great

    but it is not crazy dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like third picture . it is fanny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good dreams..

    I will go to India too because it has good wheather.
    good look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY GOOD !!!! good picture pink motorcycle.. I like it.I think someone have funny for you. 5555+
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your bicycle because I want to learn how can I drive it.
    easy man

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to go to India. because your picture is great. maybe i will goto the Taj Mahal & some curry restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    I visit Indiathe in 2002 but i didn't like.
    I can teach you who you ride a motorcycle because i ride a motorcycle it's fun.
    good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Beatriz. I would like to go to The Taj Mahal, too. I have heard many comments about that place, too. For this reason, I want to visit all those places where buildings are wonderful. I hope all your dreams come true. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello
    ur dream is interisting u should to visit those contry to meet those famus people soon .
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you should prepare a trip for those dreams specially Taj mahal and the motorcycle
    cuz everybody give you comment about those
    so tell us when :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. good job Bachi 3 thing are very good because you want visit unique things like taj mahal and learn to ride a motorcycle you are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  21. vrey nice dream but i don't like to ried bice

    ReplyDelete